Thursday, May 9, 2013

Hottie Emma gets creamed!

This little beauty is Emma, my sister met while she was studying abroad in England.  I've never met her, but from what I've seen from her Facebook pics, she likes to party and has some nice tits.  If you would like to see more of her, click on the "Want someone to cum on?" tab and scroll down till you see her, and if you do you will see what i'm talking about when i say she's got nice tits!

If i ever got to meet her i wouldn't be able to control myself, i would immediately rip off her shirt, tear off her bra and start sucking on her magical tits, I would pull her pants down, feel how wet her pussy is, then shove my cock deep inside her and start fucking her from behind till i cum on her lovely face.



She looks great with cum on her!



No comments:

Post a Comment