Friday, December 27, 2013

Selena Gomez gets it in secret.

After i had my fun with Brooklyn Decker, i decided to take a break from all my rampant intercourse and relax at home for a bit, in doing so i thought that the news of me would die down so that i wouldn't have to be constantly requested by sex hungry women, not that i don't like it, but one man can only do so much.  So one day while i was at home, i heard someone knock at my door, i answer it to find a girl, probably in her early twenties, all covered up in a sweatshirt, baggy pants, hat and sunglasses, like she doesn't want to be noticed.
"Can i help you?" i ask
"hi, i uh... I've heard about you, Taylor said that you were the guy to go to" the mystery girl replied
"Sorry, i think you have the wrong house" i say as i go to close the door, but before i can, the girl stops the door with her foot.  
"Wait!" she says
"Its me" she says as she lowers her sunglasses to reveal a pair of eyes that i would recognize anywhere.  
"Selena Gomez?!" i exclaim
"One and only, listen, i got an award show to go to in a few hours and i could use a little boost, Taylor said that you were the best guy in town" she says
"Alright, fine, come on in" i say somewhat reluctantly, knowing that my nice quiet day is ruined.

Once inside, Selena strips off her baggy clothes and hat to reveal her gorgeous outfit, gorgeous face and pretty hair, all built around her amazing physique.
"Not getting this dirty" she says as she strips out of her dress, revealing that she's not wearing a bra or panties, which instantly makes me hard.  I drop trou to reveal it.
"There it is" she says as she walks toward me in a way that makes her look even more sexier.  
She immediately starts sucking every inch of me, while using her hands to caress my balls.  She lets out hums of pleasure every time she looks up at me with those sultry eyes.  After that good sucking session, she gets up, grabs my cock and leads me to the couch.  I sit down and she gets on top of me.
"I really needed this" she proclaims as she drops down on me.
She starts going at it, surprising me with how much skill she has, she pops her hips back and forth with every pump of her sweet, already dripping wet pussy on my cock.  She leans forward, puts her hands on my chest and grinds on my cock, better than anyone else that Ive seen.

Once she's satisfied with being on top of me, she gets up and gets on all fours on the floor, without saying a word i grab her nice firm ass and insert myself.
"Yeah, fuck me like the slut i am" she says as i grab her ponytail, causing me to pound her sweet ass even harder.  
"Oh fuck! I'm gonna cum" she says, knowing that i would much rather cum on her face, i pull out just in time, cause right when i do, she lets out a huge squirt of cum, causing her to collapse in ecstasy.
"My turn" i say after she's recovered from her crippling orgasm.  She eagerly crawls toward me and presents her lovely face to me, i completely cover it in nice hot cum.

"That was amazing!" she exclaims, while putting her dress back on after getting cleaned up, i suggest that she goes out the back way so no one will see her.  
"See ya around" she says before blowing me a kiss and leaving through the back door. 





5 comments:

  1. Nice load for the latin slut.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked your story, this makes me so hard.
    Selena is a amazing hot slut, I would love to fuck her!
    Very nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks great with your cock and cum on her face

    ReplyDelete