Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Busty British brunette Peta Todd gets smothered in cum!


Here we have another well proportioned British beauty.  This is Peta Todd, born December 8th, 1986 in Newham, England.  Like my previous British beauty Sophie Reade, Todd has also been in Nuts Magazine and has been a Page 3 girl.  

She has every asset that you could possibly want, nice body, great tits, and she's beautiful.  I find British accents really sexy, which means it would be amazing to hear Peta scream and moan in her sexy accent as i slide my cock into her tight, fresh pussy, doggy style.  Then i would have her bury my cock in her tits and have her tit-fuck me to near orgasm, then i would have her finish me off by swallowing my cock with her pretty lips till i cum all over her body!





2 comments:

  1. Her tits look even hotter with your hard cock and cum on them !

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a very nice cock. If you wanna fuck my face hard and drown me in cum I'd be more than happy to let you. ;)

    ReplyDelete