Thursday, August 15, 2013

Taylor Swift gets naughty!

I met up with Taylor Swift again, she wanted to get fucked again, since i had such a good time last time, i thought "Why not?", so we sneaked off from the award show and went back to her limo, the second we got in there Taylor started ripping off her clothes.  She ripped off her pants, exposing her nice, toned legs.  She ripped off her shirt and bra, exposing her nice, still developing tits.  

Once we were completely nude, she got right to it and started sucking me off, it was amazing to see my cock go into her beautiful lips and to see her gorgeous eyes when she looked up at me.  After a bit of that, she got up and sat down on a couch in the back, on which she opened up her legs, presenting herself to me while she gave a look that said "Come get it".  

Without hesitation i immediately started pounding her already wet pussy, with every pump of my cock into her pussy, she would let out a scream of ecstasy while challenging me to fuck her harder.  After a couple hours, which seemed to fly by, her pussy had taken enough.  She got up from the couch and knelt before me, begging for me to cover her beautiful face.  I didn't disappoint.


During the show when she saw me in the crowd.






1 comment:

  1. Taylor's beauty is honored by your stiff cock and cum!

    ReplyDelete