Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Sophie Reade gets a nice helping of cum!

Here we have Sophie Reade, a glamour model from Cheshire, England.  This blonde bombshell from across the pond has been featured in Nuts Magazine and has been a Page 3 girl.  She's got a pair of 30GG milk bags hanging from her chest in addition to being gorgeous.  I'm sure she's had countless guys jerk off and cum on her lovely tits.  

If i could have my way with her, i would love for her to get on top of me and bounce up and down on my cock, i would watch her huge tits defy gravity as she slammed down on my cock, then i would make her suck it with her lovely lips, she would caress it, kiss it, and wrap her tongue around the head.  To finish, i would have her tit-fuck me, which i'm sure she has done to plenty of guys, she would tit-fuck me till i couldn't handle it anymore and release my cum all over her nice tits.





She never gets tired of being cummed on!






2 comments:

  1. Just found your site. looks like some pretty nice work. I'll have to check out more of it!

    nice cock and load on this lovely ladies tits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So exciting , to see your cock get hard and cum over big tits !

    ReplyDelete