Thursday, April 17, 2014

Naughty Nat gets what she wants!

I decided to visit a friend of mine one weekend while i had some free time. We were gonna meet up at a bar first to get some drinks before we headed out for the night. I decided to arrive a little early to see what the bar life was like in the town. I walk into a moderately packed one and take a seat at the bar. I catch a glimpse of the bartender, a girl with bright red lips in a mini dress that's hugging her curves and barely containing her tits. She walks over to me and bends down over the bar, revealing her deep cleavage.
"Hey there, what can i get ya?" she says while I'm mesmerized by her bountiful bosom. Without even thinking about what i want, i just blurt out the first thing that comes to my mind.
"Sex on the beach"
"Sure thing" she says as she walks away with a naughty little smirk. 
"Great start" i sarcastically think to myself.

A short time later, she brings me my drink and places it on the very edge of the bar. When i go to grab it, it falls and spills all over my lap.
"Oh my god, I'm so sorry" she says as she grabs a towel and runs towards me.
"Oh don't worry, its fine"
She gets to me and begins to wipe off my lap, specifically my crotch area. With every rub, i can feel my cock start to get semi-hard. I also see that with every vigorous motion she makes, her tits jiggle a little bit in her dress, which only makes me harder.
"Lets go to the bathroom, so i can clean you off" she says with a seductive tone in her voice. I don't argue and follow her into the bathroom, thinking about what might happen next. 

We enter the bathroom and she shuts and locks the door behind us.
"Alright, take off your pants so i can wash them in the sink" she says while eyeing my crotch. I take off my pants, and in doing so, reveal my semi-hard cock that's showing through my underwear.
"Who's your little friend?" she says with a smirk while motioning towards my cock. 
"I don't know if I'd call him little, he's just not fully developed right now. Would you mind helping?" i ask, hoping to get a positive response.
"Did you just hit on me!?" she says with a surprised look on her face.
"Um, depends, did it work? i ask nervously, wondering if she'll go along with it or slap me in the face.
"I don't know, let's see" she seductively says as she walks towards me while her hips sway back and forth and without missing a beat, grabs my cock and balls in one hand and gives me a hard kiss on the lips, forcing me back against the wall.
"Yeah, i think it worked" she says with a naughty grin, while keeping a hold on me.

"I guess your little friend isn't so little anymore" she says while giving my cock a nice squeeze.
"You wanna taste? i ask
"Mmm. yes please" she says as she slides down to her knees and pulls down my underwear to reveal my hard cock.
"Oh, this is gonna be fun!" she exclaims with an excited look on her face. She begins by stroking the shaft of my cock and sucking and licking the tip with her skilled tongue while she massages by balls with her other hand, then without warning, she takes every inch of my hard cock into her warm throat and holds it in there for an amazing amount of time till she pulls off and spits a big load of saliva on my cock to lube it up. 
"Fuck my throat!" she demands while looking at me intensely. I take hold of her head and begin to furiously fuck her wet throat, while at the same time, she's feeling up her tits that have nearly fallen out of her dress. When she decides that her throat has had enough, she gets up, grabs me by the cock, guides my over to the toilet and sits me down.

"You know i saw you staring at my tits earlier" she says as she kneels down and begins to rub her cleavage against my hard cock.
"Yeah, i thought so. They're just too good to look away from" i say as i give them a nice squeeze.
"You think they would look better if they had your hard cock between them?" she seductively asks while pushing my cock against her chest.
"Yeah, i think they would look much better!" i answer.
"Just what i wanted to hear" she says as she reveals her amazing tits one by one. She spits in between them and then suffocates my cock and begins to rub them up and down every inch of my cock. With every pump of my cock between her tits, she licks and sucks the tip. 

After that good and proper tit fucking, she gets up and says,
"i want you to fuck my wet pussy!" while reaching down and rubbing her pussy.
"Gladly" i respond
"Great" she says as she strips out of her mini dress to show that she's not wearing any panties. She immediately mounts my cock, takes hold of my shoulders and begins to bounce up and down on my cock, all the while, her tits freely sway and bounce every which way. I grab one and begin to suck on it, causing her to let out moans of pleasure.
"Fuck, you're gonna make me cum soon" i say as i look at her pussy swallow my stiff cock.
"Same here" she says with a smile and then passionately kisses me.
"Where do you want my cum?" i ask
"I want it all over my tits" she says while playing with them. I stand above her and begin stroking my cock, while she starts to finger herself.
"Who's gonna cum first?" she playfully asks while she inserts another finger into her pussy. My cock erupts with a load that lands right between her tits, i move my cock around her tits so that every part gets covered. After i cum, her pussy squirts a stream of cum all over the bathroom floor, causing her to scream out in ecstasy.

After we both get cleaned up, i go and check on my pants to see that the stain has dried up.
"Huh, i guess they didn't need to be washed after all" i say
"Oh, i knew they didn't need to be washed. I just wanted to get you in here so i could fuck you" she says with a smile. she puts her dress back on and goes to leave the bathroom, but not before she turns around and says,
"My name's Nat by the way" she then winks at me and exits the bathroom. Leaving me with pants in hand and in awe of what just took place.





1 comment: